Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What's Up??

Hello friends!!  It's so nice to actually be blogging from my computer again!  I love my MacBook, but it's not the most user friendly for me.  But I'm figuring it out.   I've only had it for like two years.  I'm WAAAYYY to dependant on my phone!!  
I guess everyone has figured out that I'm in love with Thrive by Le-vel by now.  I just can't say enough good things about these products.  They have simply changed my life.  From helping me become active and controlling my blood sugar to losing almost 23 pounds!! I owe my life to my sweet friend Kim for introducing me to this wonderful company.   
The process is so simple.  Three easy steps in the morning and I'm done.  I take two capsules as soon as I wake up---like literally eyes open, then 20-30 minutes later I drink a lifestyle mix (shake) and then put on my DFT foam patch and I'm done---(think wearable vitamins).  That simple and I have ALL day energy and so much more.  If you click here, you will be able to watch a short video about the products.  Then you can sign up as a FREE customer to my site---it's like signing up for Facebook, and you can look around even more.   Your not asked for any thing.  It just gives you an "all access" pass so to speak...  I just can't imagine life without these products.   PLUS I would rather do this then try to swallow so many single vitimins that only have a single purpose...



No comments:

Post a Comment