Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday!!

Hello friends!  We've made it to another weekend..  Overall it's been a great week.  Other than the doggie drama Wednesday--I've felt great and certainly Thrived all week!  I didn't lose my pound this week, but the scale reminded me that I also didn't work out this week..  So changes have to come next week in order to keep that scale moving downward!!   
Spoke with Mac last night, he's not coming home this weekend..  Game Day is at Alabama so the traffic would be horrific..  He said next weekend since we have our yearly Halloween party at our friends house...   
 I'm planning on getting some new things started up with my Thrive business---so plenty to do!!  I'm sending out samples tomorrow---let me add you to the list!! Just leave a comment below or message me on Facebook...  Check out my site and see what Thrive is all about!!!  http://taracartledge.le-vel.com/
Have a great weekend friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment