Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Blessing...

Good morning friends..  It's another hot but beautiful day..  I'm up and running this morning washing and getting Mac's clothes all ready for the move.   The days right now are filled with so many different emotions.  Lots of excitement, moments of sadness as well as moments of "what am I forgetting"??  I think parts of it is just "do as you go kind of thing" too..  

I'm planning to really focus on my Thrive business after Mac gets settled in at Alabama.  I'm thinking a "A Little Bit of Everything" party..  From seeing my new house, catching up with friends to some Thrive talk..  A little of everything..  

Well I'm in the zone so I had better go..  
Have a great day friends!  

And have you tried Thrive yet??  Check it out..  http://taracartledge.le-vel.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment