Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Started ThriveCast!!


Well I did it!  Jumped off the cliff and started video posting!!  Today was my first one.  I only said "um" like 100 times. I HAVE to work on that for sure.  But it's so simple.  I ordered this phone holder that connects into the CD player of my car from Amazon..  Works great!!

It was only $19.99!  

Back to the video post..  It will be centered around my Thrive Experience and the questions I get regarding Thrive.  I'm sure I will toss in other things as well. It's a "work in progress"..  I think I will post on Facebook to message me with your questions and I will talk about it on the next ThriveCast..  So what do you think??  I'm going to share the link to my YouTube--please like it and subscribe to follow!   
Thanks everyone!!

http://youtu.be/Prs6eQ1g2TI

No comments:

Post a Comment